Thursday, February 17

MUAHAHAHA!!!

YESTERDAY…

Evening….I was on my way to my house from a friend’s house…When I walked along an alley near my house, I saw the guy who’s jumping over the hump….He did it again!! Hahahaha…He just a bunch of jokes…Imagine, he was wearing school track top with school slack and still wearing his school shoes!! Malay said, “TAK MENYEMPAT-NYEMPAT KAN!! ONTAH APO LA YANG DISANGAPKAN DENGAN BASIKAL TUH??!! ” HAHA…Then, I reached my house, I took some packets of Oat Kunch, went outside to hang around with my friends and ate it while watching that guy…finished the last piece of Oat Krunch, I got an idea…I told my friends and they like it!! HAHA..IT’S SHOWTIME BABY!!We waited for him to do his action, again….Well, it’s not that long to wait….Immediately after he did it, WE CLAPPED!! HAHA!! I just can’t resist to look at him in the eye…Satisfaction glows in my eyes and I think he saw that..Hahaha…His face was all red!! Burned by his anger, I think!! And then is the most special part of my idea…I’LL DO EXACTLY AS HE DID AND MY FRIENDS WILL CLAP FOR ME JUST LIKE WHAT HE GOT!! HAHA!! After that, He came to me and dialog below happened
JUMPER : KO APE HAL??!!
ME : KO APE HAL JEJAK KAKI KAT TEMPAT AKU??!!
JUMPER : AKU TAK PUAS HATI LA NGAN KO!!
ME : SO?? GI LA NGADU KT MK KO!!
JUMPER : KO NAK GADO KE??
ME : KO KUAT SANGAT KE NAK BERTUMBUK??!!
JUMPER : KO NI KAN…
And he pushed me….
ME : (WHISPERING)BAPAK AKU CAKAP, AKU BOLE PUKUL KALO ORANG LAEN START DULU..
I rise…Then my friend held me on…He scolded that guy…and he left!!
Hey!! What about me??!! I didn’t touch him yet!!


TODAY…

Saw him in his father’s car, just came home from school…surprisingly, he didn’t go out today!! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment