Thursday, February 3

FOOTBALL MATCH

Last Tuesday, I went to watch Negeri Sembilan versus T-Team...I'm not interested actually but, since it's Negeri Sembilan and my friend's father whose paying for the ticket, I don't mind....so, we reach Stadium Paroi at...i'm not quite sure...hmmm...maybe at 9.00 pm.....the car parked at petrol station, then we must walk passes through a graveyard...One of my friend was afraid!! HAHAHAHAHAHA....He got a HEART OF DEVIL but afraid of bunch of gravestone....MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!


The match started...it's cold...it drove us hungry...Believe it or not!! I'd spent RM10 for food and drinks!! first half is tragically boring...even each team scored one goal....haish...then, the second half begin...its better...suddenly the T-Team player push the Negeri Sembilan's player's head...I thought it would be a fight...now all what i spent is worth it!! HAHA!! I mean, it's better to watch them fight rather than they play football....anyway, it's just a dream....no fight happened....

No comments:

Post a Comment